CA Intermediate Books are the major source of information that helps students prepare the syllabus. Moreover, talking with the rankers of the CA IPCC result and CA Inter Result Dec 2021, we have also found that books and ICAI study materials have played a major role in their preparation. However, there are hundreds of CA Intermediate books available for preparation in the market, but you need to be careful enough to choose the best and the most reliable one.
ICAI suggests the major books for the Intermediate course, which you can also purchase from the official website. The CA Intermediate books list based on the ICAI recommendation includes Padhuka by G Sekhar, Auditing by Surbhi Bansal, Dinesh Madan, etc. You can also order these books online by visiting the official ICAI portal.
Table of Contents
CA Intermediate Books for Nov 2022 Preparation
Now, let us go through some books for the CA Intermediate course that will surely help you understand the different topics and subjects of CA Intermediate.
CA Inter Book for Cost and Accounting by Tulsian P.C. and Tulsian Bharat
This book for Cost and Accounting for CA Intermediate by Tulsian P.C. and Tulsian Bharat includes the proper description for all chapters and quick revisions. This book also includes around 400 illustrations with 160 questions and their solutions. You must include this one in your CA Intermediate Books list as this is also based upon the new approach.
Accountancy Book by P.C. Tulsian and Bharat Tulsian
If you are looking for a reference book for Accountancy for the CA Intermediate course, this book by P.C.Tulsian and Bharat Tulsian will be perfect. The book also comprises quick revisions. This book includes proper partnership accounts, company accounts, and accounting standards.
Auditing and Assurance Book by Surbhi Bansal
Here is the book for Auditing and Assurance by Surbhi Bansal, which is considered the best book for Auditing for the Intermediate course. The book also includes various charts and tables that help the students quickly revise the chapter. This book also abides by all the latest amendments required in the Intermediate exam.
Pooja Law by Dinesh Madan
Dinesh Madan is a renowned teacher as well as a book author. His book ‘Pooja law a Complete reference information technology for CA IPCC’ is very famous and widely used by Intermediate students. While selecting the CA Intermediate books for Nov 2022, you must include this one for Information technology.
Padhuka by G Sekar
For Financial Management and Economics, Padhuka by G Sekhar is a very famous book and based on the latest Intermediate syllabus. This book will help you understand the topics thoroughly but also helps you to sustain all the topics with the help of summary notes.
Moreover, Padhuka’s handbook by G Sekar for Taxation should also be there in your CA Intermediate 2022 books list. This book covers the entire CA Intermediate Taxation portion and also includes the latest case laws, notifications, and recent circulars. The book is full of flowcharts and tables that will give you a quick summary of the entire topic. These illustrations also guide the students to present the answers well.
Padhuka (B.Saravana Prasath)
The reference book for Cost accounting and financial management, Padhuka by B. Saravana Prasath can also be a good choice. There are numerous graphs and tables for quick revisions and a better understanding of the students, along with 470+ questions and their solutions in this book. It covers the latest syllabus for Cost and Accounting for CA Intermediate updated by ICAI.
Munish Bhandari is a very popular teacher for several CA, CMA, and CS exams. He provides the CA Intermediate books on ethics, communication, and law.
Now students can download the ICAI CA Intermediate books pdf from its official website or can also order it. We recommend students purchase the CA Inter books rather than downloading their pdf.
How to order CA Intermediate Books Online?
If you want to order the books for CA Intermediate through online mode, then here are the steps that you need to follow:
- Open the ICAI website.
- In the upper right corner, find the Sign-in option and sign in using your mobile number or registration id.
- Click on the Shopping tab.
- You will be redirected to a new page with the title, Students Course Kit.
- Click on order now.
- If you are a registered candidate then click on Study materials against registration else select Study materials for sale.
- Find the Category Filter option in the top left corner.
- Select the Intermediate option in the Category filter. Also, select your preferred language as Hindi or English.
- You will be able to see the list of books for the Intermediate Course.
- Now click the tick mark on the books that you want to include in your shopping cart.
- At last, while checking out the unregistered candidates need to pay for their order whereas the registered candidates can check out directly.
Hence, the ordered books for CA intermediate will reach you within 10 to 12 days. You can also track the exact location of your books with the help of the tracking number.
Read More: Significance of Education In Life
Impactful Preparation Tips by VSI for CA Intermediate Nov 2022 exams
Let us quickly look at some impactful preparation tips by VSI that will be helpful for the CA Intermediate 2022 Exam.
- Go through the entire syllabus for the CA intermediate syllabus as suggested by ICAI. As per the syllabus make a study and revision plan and follow it properly.
- Be disciplined while doing the revisions and make sure to go through at least 3 revisions before the exams.
- Understand each topic instead of mugging it up. If you are having difficulties understanding any topics then seek help from your teachers.
- The mock test paper solving and going through the previous year questions of ICAI CA intermediate is going to help a lot.
- Also, learn to present the answers in the exam and manage time so that you do not miss questions.
Hence, the CA Intermediate Books are the most important source to complete your preparation for the Intermediate Exam. But apart from all the books, the ICAI study materials need to be given priority. Once you have gone through the ICAI study materials, you can go for the reference books mentioned above. These books will help you to understand the topics more clearly. So, you can order these books and study from them for better results in CA intermediate course. You also can refer to the impactful tips provided by the VSI CA Institutes. These are the proven tips also followed by the toppers and rank holders from VSI Jaipur.