This blog explains the simple and easy procedure for setting up the Canon Pixma mg2522 configuration. The details we’ve given in this blog can help you set up for your printer a simple and simple method. Furthermore, we’ve provided the steps for the Canon Printer Installation procedure to connect Windows equipment wirelessly. Additionally, we’ve also included the steps for connecting your printer to Wi-Fi. If you’re looking to connect for your Canon Printer in a simple method, ensure you read and follow the instructions provided in this post. Read more canon Pixma mg2522 setup
Make connections to the Pixma MG2522 Printer and Wi-Fi Router
Before proceeding with our PixmaMG2522 setup procedure, it is essential to ensure that you have connected the printer to your Internet network. So, follow the instructions below:
- Before you do anything, switch on your printer. Also, ensure that your internet connection is working.
- Following this, you need to press the Wi-Fi icon on the printer. In addition, you should push and hold on to the button for a few seconds until the light begins flashing.
- Following this, you must press the black button then look to find your WPS connection.
- This blue light is likely to continue flashing as you look in search of your WPS connection. But once the connection is established the light will turn steady.
- Connect your printer to the internet connection. So, you’ve successfully connected your printer to your internet connectivity.
Instructions for Canon Pixma’s Setup on Windows
The steps below will help you on how to use your printer setup by visiting canon.com/ijsetupon your Windows device. Therefore, to ensure you are able to get started with your printer in the most efficient way, follow these instructions:
- The first step is to must switch off the Wi-Fi and printer on..
- The next step is to connect your printer to an internet connection using the assistance of the instructions we explained in the earlier section.
- To make sure that you have an easy Canon printer installation It is essential that you connect the printer to an active Wi-Fi network.
- You must now install your Canon Printer Drivers on on your Windows PC. To do this, you have to go to canon.com/ijsetup, and from the available list then click on the model number of your printer.
- After you have downloaded the Canon driver for the printer are downloaded, you will be expected to set them up on your computer. To do this, all users are advised to adhere to the instructions displayed on the screen.
- The second step within this Canon Pixma mg2522 configuration you must click the ” Start” button on your Windows device. This will launch Control Panel. Control Panel.
- In the Control Panel, click” Control Panel” and then click on ” Devices and Printers” in to the following window.
- Then, click” Add Printer” and then click on the ” Add Printer” button. This will bring you to the list of various printer networks. From there, you can choose your printer, and then just wait for a few seconds.
- The address of your Pixma mg2522 will show on the screen under the ” Devices and Printers” section.
Thus, you’ve successfully completed your Canon Pixma mg2522 configuration Your printer is now ready to meet your printing needs.
With the assistance with this Canon Pixma mg2522 setup we have described above, you will be able to easily setup your printer. Furthermore, of the steps that we have listed here are easy to follow. So, regardless of whether you have any technical expertise or not, you’ll have no issues with Canon printer setup using ij.start. cannon. Hopefully, you liked this blog post & easily install the canon printer machine on both Windows and Mac operating systems. To install the Canon printer, don’t forget to follow the instruction manual carefully, in case if you’re canon printer experience several errors, then you can consult with the technical team of Printer Helpers.