Regardless of how outstanding an application is, it can’t be perfect, and this general rule applies to the case of QuickBooks Desktop. Intuit forums are full of queries related to errors and issues that companies encounter while using QuickBooks Desktop to carry out their accounting tasks. This article intends to talk about QuickBooks Won’t Open a problem, which a user can face while starting QuickBooks Desktop on the system. Make sure to read this article until the end to know why QuickBooks Doesn’t Start issue takes place and the troubleshooting ways that you can apply to fix it.
Want to get over QuickBooks Won’t Open issue instantly without putting in any effort? If yes, feel free to speak with our QuickBooks experts at +1-855-856-0042.
Table of Contents
What are the reasons that cause QuickBooks Doesn’t Start issue?
The most apparent reason behind QuickBooks Doesn’t Start issue is the background processes interrupting QuickBooks Desktop’s functioning. There can also be different reasons causing it, such as:
1. Possible corruption in the installation/program files of QuickBooks Desktop.
Some short readings: QuickBooks Error 1722
How can you troubleshoot QuickBooks Won’t Open issue safely?
Solution 1) Launch Quick Fix my Program to clear the background processes interrupting QuickBooks
1. Stop trying to open QuickBooks Desktop and download QuickBooks Tool Hub of the newly released version (220.127.116.11).
2. When prompted, save the downloaded setup file (QuickBooksToolHub.exe) to your desktop screen.
3. Double-click the icon of QuickBooksToolHub.exe and go through the directions given on-screen.
4. Accept the terms of service to finish installing QuickBooks Tool Hub.
5. Click the QuickBooks Tool Hub icon twice on your desktop screen.
6. Select Program Problems from the options given at the left pane.
7. Click Quick Fix my Program and let the tool run.
8. Have some patience, as the tool might take a while to end the background processes interrupting QuickBooks.
9. Now, try to open QuickBooks Desktop on your system and see if you face any issues this time.
If you encounter QuickBooks Won’t Open issue again, move to the second solution.
Do read this short guide if you encounter QuickBooks Error H202.
Solution 2- Repair your QuickBooks Desktop with Windows
1. Unfold the Start menu by selecting the Windows icon on your desktop screen.
2. Pick All Programs and then select Control Panel from the list.
3. In Control Panel, find the Programs option and select it.
4. From the options, select Programs, and Features.
5. Find QuickBooks Desktop in the programs and click right its icon.
6. Click on the Repair option and then go through the steps as they appear on your computer screen to repair QuickBooks Desktop.
7. After that, verify if you can open your QuickBooks Desktop application on the system.
We genuinely hope you will be able to fix QuickBooks Won’t Open issue after following the troubleshooting solutions discussed above. If not, then our recommendation is to uninstall and reinstall QuickBooks Desktop on your system using the Clean Install tool from QuickBooks Tool Hub. For additional troubleshooting guidance to rectify QuickBooks Doesn’t Start issue, you can speak with our QuickBooks official team at +1-855-856-0042.
You may also read this: QuickBooks Error 15222