Meditation is an art that teaches us how to extract pleasure from our own life. The streamless thoughts and stories present in our minds disrupt our inner peace and unique self. Meditation is the gateway from and bustle of things happening in our life.
Energy Boost Meditation
Lingering thoughts drain our energy and reduce productivity levels. The constant thinking and planning make us feel stressed. Energy boost meditation is a true paradox. If your energy is zapped, try out this guided meditation practice. Yoga and mindfulness meditation helps boost energy because it releases endorphins, maintains the blood flow level in our brain, and shift the focus from negative ruminative thoughts to positive ones. Motherhoodcommunity offers a lot of meditation practices/guides to help keep a positive and healthy mentality. Energy meditation is of two types: one is meditation to focus on internal energy and the second is focus on chakras. Chakras help maintain the energy level, removing energy blockages improving the amount of concentration.
How To Boost Your Energy
There are some energy boosters drinks and food but there is no scientific evidence provided that they worked. Enhance your productivity levels by increasing energy following these tips and tricks:
- Stay hydrated
- Avoid smoking
- Eat healthily to boost energy
- Lighten your load of work
- Use caffeine in just the right amount
Guided Meditation For Energy Boost
Meditation is a practice that naturally energizes one’s mind and body. It will take you to the next level of vibrant energy. It just takes a few minutes to meditate to re-energize and re-organized your mind and soul. A cup of coffee and red bull intake is indeed tempting but there is another way to get relaxed and feel energized and that is meditating. Meditate for energy strengthens the immune system and clears clutter thoughts out of your mind. Guided meditation for energy boost are mentioned here:
- Take a seat in a comfortable position. It’s up to you to either lie down or sit cross-legged. Close your eyes and feel everything that’s surrounding you. Do not let your thoughts wander. Observe your breathing patterns while you’re practicing meditation.
- Inhale positivity, inner peace, and self-realization and exhale stress, anxiety, depression, anger, and frustration. Repeat this process for more than 3 long breaths.
- To feel the natural vibrating energy moving from your head to toe and your feet to head. Visualize every positive thought that comes across your mind. Feel this energy radiating out from your body. Imagine that energy is circling you and wrapping your body like a ribbon. Meditation cleanses your aura. Feel this energy shield around you that’ll protect you from any kind of negative thoughts surrounding you.
- Feel this healing process from your heart. The inner peace and calmness reach your mind and body through meditation. Feel the positive aura and sensations coursing in your body. Inhale and exhale. With each passing breath, the energy becomes more powerful. Inhale and exhale.
- Feel the positive energy floating in your mind and body. Think of meditation as a practice by not being overwhelmed by it and letting it reach the core of your vulnerability. Feel clarity and self-awareness in your mind. Take deep breaths. Stay with this amazing feeling for as long as you want.
Online Meditation Exercise
Live guided meditation sessions enhance energy with meditation. Meditation to boost energy will help you to increase the level of comfort, resulting in the reduction of insomnia. Sleep is very important to boost the level of energy. The chemical compound, melatonin, allows people to sleep soundly, enhancing energy with meditation. Further, it rockets your emotions, reducing the amount of negative thinking. Guided meditation is the first stepping stone towards the unguided process.
- Pick any meditation technique you like but in online meditation, focused meditation is one of the best.
- Sit comfortably and close your eyes and recite the mantra.
- Focus on the live meditation and follow the instructions attentively.
- Find the undiscovered parts of yourself and surrender
- Don’t rush back into reality.
The guided meditations to enhance energy will change your life in such a way that you will find it almost impossible to go back into that stressful life. The best way to meditate is the first thing in the morning or right before sleep. Guided meditation is a practice of self-development. Meditation to boost energy will bring you towards the positive aspects of life that further help you achieve your goals and targets.
Read more on Small Pet Animals