The Canon IJ setup is used in the business world to print, scan, fax, and copy documents. When it comes to getting the most out of its features, Canon IJ Setup for canon printer setup. Setting up a fresh new printer for the first time as a rookie might be difficult or impossible.
This post might assist you if you have recently acquired a new Canon IJ printer and are looking forward to setting it up. To complete the Canon IJ Setup Wireless Printer, simply go to the Canon official website and download the most recent software and drivers. You must have an active internet connection before setup canon printer.
Details Before beginning Canon IJ Setup
- Keep the model number of your printer handy before starting the Canon IJ Setup procedure.
- Ascertain that your operating system has sufficient storage space so that drivers and applications may be loaded quickly.
- Also, make sure the Canon IJ printer is properly connected to the power source.
- Make sure you have a robust internet connection on your PC.
Wireless Canon IJ Setup for Windows
- To begin, go to canon.com/ijsetup and download the most recent drivers and software for your printer model.
- Turn on the printer after installing the ink cartridges.
- Check your router’s WPS button. Check that your printer and PC are both linked to the same network.
- Open your web browser and type http://www.canon.com/ijsetup into the address bar, then press the ‘Enter’ key. It will take you to a website where you can finish the Canon IJ Wireless Printer Setup for your device. Now you must fill in the printer model and download the most up-to-date drivers for your device.
- Then, double-click the printer software file you have downloaded and follow the on-screen instructions. The printer will be immediately detected by the device, and the newest drivers will be installed.
- If the drivers aren’t installed automatically, you’ll have to finish the procedure manually. You’ll need to go to your Canon printer’s Settings to do this.
- Select the Wi-Fi option. Your wireless router will connect to the network when you press and hold the WPS button for around two minutes.
You can also set up your Canon printer via USB
- To install a USB printer on a Windows or iOS machine, follow the steps below:
- Now, use a USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
- Wait for your computer to recognize the printer and then install it.
- Additionally, set up the printer software.
- Download the drivers from the official website.
- To install the driver, run the file from the menu. You may now print, scan, or fax from your printer.
Examine to See If Your Canon IJ Setup is successful
- You can easily check whether or not your printer has been added to your system by following the steps outlined below. So, here are the steps to check if the printer has been successfully installed.
- To begin, go to your desktop and open the Control Panel window.
- Then select “Device and Printer”.
- After that, look for a green checkmark on the following screen to see if your printer is there. If it isn’t, try adding your printer manually. Here’s how to do it:
- Simply select “Add a printer”.
- Your screen will now display a list of all accessible printers. Choose your Canon IJ printer from the drop-down menu.
- Then hit the “Next” button to proceed.
- Wait a few moments for your printer to be added to the list of printers.
- Your printer will be added with a green checkmark after it has been added succinctly. This symbol indicates that your printer has been connected to your computer system, allowing you to print anything using a Canon IJ printer.
Did nothing work? don’t worry we will help you
If the following Canon IJ Setup method is not helpful to you, we have a team of qualified and professional tech specialists who are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to assist you. You must contact them by calling the toll-free number and obtaining dependable and trustworthy Canon Printer Installation Support at a reasonable price.
Also Read: Know! Why Do You Need Java Assignment Help