Two Brothers Dumpsters is one of the most sought-after dumpster rental services in Tulsa OK. Their dumpster rental services can assist you in removing broken concrete, brick, and asphalt from any size job. They have quick deliveries and pickups, and our low rates make it easy to keep your work area clean. With just one container, you may get rid of up to 10 cubic yards of concrete, and our most common size is the 10-yard container.
Table of Contents
What can you put in their Dumpsters?
Note: You can put 10 tons of weight on the street. It means that a 20-yard dumpster filled with concrete and other heavy materials would be half full. Weight limits may vary depending on where you are, so ask your sales representative for more information.
Fast & Easy Service For Removing Concrete Debris
We can help if you need to get rid of some concrete. We have dumpsters in different sizes, and we offer competitive rates. Just call us and tell us what size dumpster you need, and we’ll take care of the rest. If you have multiple projects coming up, let us know, and we’ll work with you to schedule disposal for all of them.
We have low flat-rate pricing, which will help you and your client save money. Our fast service means you only need to call us once to get prompt delivery and pickups. Plus, we can provide extra bins, so you never have to slow down. You can connect directly with your representative to manage your team’s ongoing disposal needs.
Costs of Hiring a Concrete Debris removal
Renting a 10-yard concrete dumpster costs an average of $369, but prices can range from $199 to $569. It will allow you to dispose of up to 10 tons of material without having to leave your job site, and in contrast, hiring a truck and driver yourself to haul 10 tons of concrete debris to the dump costs between $320 and $420, not including the cost of the truck rental or gas.
If you have enormous concrete debris to remove, renting a roll-off dumpster is much easier and more cost-effective than doing it yourself.
The most useful way to dispose of construction waste
- There are a few kinds of heavy debris that we can haul in a concrete dumpster:
- Concrete is clean when there is no trash, metal, roots, or other contaminants. If the concrete has been painted, it is considered clean as long as the paint is not lead-based.
- Brick and asphalt from building or pavement demolitions can be used for many things.
- Mixed Heavy Debris: A mix of clean concrete and other heavy materials like brick, block, or asphalt.
Items that you cannot put in the dumpster, like:
- If you have a leftover concrete mix, you can’t just dump it in a dumpster. It would benefit if you found a way to get rid of it. Talk to your local authorities about other solutions for getting rid of concrete slurry.
- It includes certain hazardous or flammable materials. Make sure you never put these items in your bin.
If you need to get rid of clean concrete, Two Brothers Dumpsters can help. You can rent one of our concrete dumpsters. We can also remove mixed heavy debris as long as the materials are free of garbage, lead-based paint, and large amounts of rebar or other metal.
Trucks can only carry 10 tons of concrete at a time. A good dumpster for removing concrete debris is a ten cubic yard dumpster. However, you can rent a 20 cubic yard dumpster and fill it up halfway if you have more than 10 tons of concrete to get rid of. To keep your project on pace, we may provide additional containers and provide quick swap-out services.