HDFC millennia credit card has been specifically designed to cater to the lifestyles of millennials. It comes with many cashback offers and benefits for the millennial who shops frequently. You get cashback offers on both online spending and offline spending. This blog will discuss the benefits of HDFC Millennia Credit Card, Credit Card Eligibility, and the offers and rewards on HDFC millennia credit card.
Features and benefits of HDFC millennia credit card:
- You get a 5% cashback offer on purchase online from Amazon, BookMyShow, Flipkart, Myntra, Sony LIV, Swiggy, Tata CLiQ, Uber and Zomato.
- Get a cashback of 1% on all other spendings (except fuel).
- You get gift vouchers worth Rs.1000 on spending Rs.100000 and above on each calendar quarter.
- Get a 20% discount on partner restaurants via Dine out.
How to redeem cashback points?
- Cash backs are given in the form of points that you can redeem against the statement balance on request.
- One Cash Point will be equivalent to Rs.1, and you need to have a minimum CashPoint balance of 500 Cash Points.
- You can also redeem the cash points against travel benefits like Flight & Hotel bookings and Rewards Catalogue at the SmartBuy Rewards Portal, at a value of 1 CashPoint = ₹0.30.
- All the Unredeemed CashPoints will expire after 2 years of accumulation.
- Flights and Hotels redemption, Credit Card members can redeem up to a maximum of 50% of the booking value through Reward Points, and the rest of the transaction amount will have to be paid via the Credit Card limit.
You get 1000 cash points as a welcome offer on the card (applicable only on membership fee payment).
You get your membership fee waived off for the year on spending Rs.100000 or more in the previous year.
You get 8 complimentary domestic lounge access per calendar year; 2 each quarter.
Fuel charge waiver
You get a 1% fuel surcharge waiver across all stations in India (on minimum transaction of ₹400 & maximum transaction of ₹5,000The cardholder can earn a maximum cashback of Rs. 250 per statement cycle.
Other key features of the HDFC millennia credit card
Interest free credit period
You get an interest free credit period of up to 50 days from the date of issuance of the card.
No card lost liability
If you lose your card and report the same within 24 hours to the lender, you have zero liability on any fraudulent transactions made on your Credit Card.
Eligibility on HDFC millennia credit card
For salaried individuals
- The Individual should be an Indian citizen
- The age of the individual should be between 21 to 40 years.
- Income: The gross monthly income of individual should be more than at least ₹35,000
- Indian national
- Age: The age of an individual should be between 21 yrs to 40 yrs.
- Income: The age of the individual should be more than ₹6.0 Lakh per annum (ITR)
Fees and charges on HDFC millennia credit card
Renewal or joining fee of Rs.1000 plus taxes. Before your Credit Card renewal date, you can spend ₹1 00,000 or more in a year and get your renewal fee waived off.
In today’s era of digitalisation, a credit card has become an indispensable part of our lives. The HDFC Millennia credit card is a desirable option, if you make a lot of online purchases. It comes with cashback offers and other benefits. After reading this blog, you now know the features of the HDFC milliner credit card and its eligibility. However, credit cards can also lead to a person falling into huge debt traps if you spend more than you can repay when the bill comes around. Before applying for best credit cards you can check and compare various credit cards in order to make an informed decision.
Read Also: Why do you think SBI Cards will be a big hit in the coming decade?
Leave a Reply