In this in-depth Cosco Car Seat Reviews Apt50, we examine the most affordable convertible car seat we’ve tested, which is part of Cosco’s extremely inexpensive line of Cosco Car Seat Reviews.
Even with its affordable price, Cosco Apt 50 has NHTSA ease-of-use ratings. This implies it meets the basic security standards of the federal government.
Here’s a brief overview of the features offered by this model:
- It is Cosco Apt 50 is a convertible car seat that offers front and rear seating options. Parents can use the Cosco Car Seat Reviews for quite a lengthy period of time as the rear-facing option is suitable for infants weighing a minimum of 5 pounds up to 40 pounds while the forward-facing model is ideal for infants and toddlers between 22 to 50 pounds.
- Forward-facing modes include an appropriate harness to ensure the safety that your child. The child must wear this five-point harness up until their weight limit has been attained. The six different heights available for the harness guarantee that your child gets the most appropriate fitting.
- In addition to harness options in addition to the harness options, in addition to harnesses, Cosco Apt 50 has three different buckle locations. This means that the Cosco Car Seat is able to adapt to the needs of your child.
- Even with it being the Apt 50 being basic model, it’s price is affordable for the budgets of the majority of parents who are new. In addition it is incredibly light and has the top features parents need for a convertible car seat and is easy to install.
Cosco Apt 50 Overview
The car seat has parents numerous benefits. The seat’s pad is easy to remove and is machine washable and is able to be put on the dryer. This Cosco Apt 50 includes two cup holders. The built-in cup holders are ideal to hold drinks as well as snacks while on the road. The car seat has two seating options with the weight of only nine pounds.
Parents are able to carry the Casco car seat New Brand in between cars and also install and remove the Apt 50 without putting on unnecessary strain on the back. If there’s an accident, parents know that their child is secure due to the side-impact protection built into this car seat. Its Cosco Apt 50 is a ideal choice for parents who are new as well as toddlers that require the use of a car seat.
- If it was made on or before Dec. 14, 2013,, the deadline for expiration will be six years and If it was manufactured later than December 14, 2013 the expiration time is 10 years..
- Where can I find the expiration dates on Cosco Apt 50? You will find the dates of expiry on the rear on the car seat through the lower harness slot.
Cosco Apt 50 Specs
- The range of heights available for rear-facing mode is 19 to 40 inches.
- Forward-facing seating is rated with a weight that ranges from 22 to 50 pounds
- The range of height in the forward-facing mode is 29 to 43 inches.
- The weight limit for the anchor’s lower end is 50 pounds.
- Fitted with the Latch system.
- The expiration date is eight years.
- The borrowing of lower anchors is permissible
- Simple to install and light at only nine pounds
- No moving parts need adjustment to switch between modes
- Made in the United States
- Two built-in cups with holders
- The height of the shell is 24 inches.
- The lowest point for the harness is five inches.
Shell height 24 inches
- Three different positions to secure the buckle straps from the seatback
- Six positions to fit the harness
Read More: Blog Post