The SAFe® Agilist is a comprehensive overview of the SAFe® concepts and components. The certification is obtained after taking a test, which you can prep for by attending the two-day ‘Leading SAFe®’ workshop. Leading SAFe course® is designed for those who will ‘guide’ a Lean-Agile enterprise and hence need to understand the paradigm at a tactical level, as the name implies.
The Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe®) and its underlying ideas, which are derived from Lean, formalization, Iterative practices, product innovation flow, creative thinking, Lean Investment Management, and DevOps, are discussed in detail in the Leading SAFe® course. It also equips the Lean-Agile leader with the knowledge required to support and participate in a PI Management meeting, as well as to comprehend the operation of one or more Agile Release Trains (ARTs).
Why Do You Want To Be A Safe Agilist?
- A SAFe® Agilist understands what it takes to transform your existing agile development process. He or she also understands how to transform agile asset management into an organization’s success that provides a continuous flow of value to your customers and partners while maintaining the lowest time to market possible.
- A SAFe® Agilist certifies their ability to use the Scaled Agile Framework, lean production, and production planning flow principles in an enterprise setting, allowing them to drive the Scaled Agile Framework deployment.
- Certified SAFe® Agilists are in high demand at large businesses that are considering or have already completed an Agile transformation. The Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe®) assists big and complex enterprises in transforming to an agile state without disrupting their current systems. You’ll learn how to keep cross-functional teams aligned and collaborate effectively to accomplish delivery and other organizational objectives.
Steps To Become A Certified Safe® Agilist:
- Step 1: Take the Scaled Agile online exam.
- Step 2: Once you’ve passed the exam, you’ll be a Certified SAFe® Agilist.
- Step 3: Attend a two-day course led by SAFe® Program Consultants (SPCs).
Skills You’ll Learn:
- Fundamentals– Learn the fundamentals of the Scaled Agile Framework and how to use it in a business setting.
- Sizing up– Learn how to grow Lean and Agile development in your organization using the Lean-Agile approach.
- Foundation– Master the fundamentals needed to be a Lean-thinking manager by learning the Lean-Agile mentality.
- Make the most of your money– To get the most out of your program, learn how to enable PI planning and events throughout execution.
- Investment– Apply Lean-Agile principles to the Lean-Portfolio and match it with the company’s goals.
- Tool Kit– For a successful implementation, you will study all seven fundamental competencies in SAFe®5.1.
- Increase in the Program– Plan and execute Program Increments successfully across the organization.
- Leadership– Improve your Lean-Agile leadership abilities to help you build high-performing Agile teams.
- Modifications– Enable Lean-Agile transformation by following the SAFe® Implementation roadmap.
Regardless of where you work, certification almost guarantees that you will be capable of negotiating a better compensation package. Indeed, you may find that your career chances improve because of your increased demand and networking opportunities in the SAFe® community. You’ll be willing to apply for any position that requires certification, and you’ll be able to include a digital badge on your résumé to show off your accomplishment.
Also check: What Dinosaur has 500 teeth